Hey ! What Happened on 28 Feb 2024

So Hello Guys Its 7:00 pm and today I  am started blogging my daily life so i will tell you what I did. So Firstly I woke Up and did daily morning routine like going to bathroom brushing that all. After that I went to School It was A half Day, School is freaking who loves school yet Today was my English. Yo know its the worst subject in my whole life such a shit. After coming from School I ate food and just think how will i get a scholar. HMMMMMM. There are only Teacher's pet who get scholar. How I will get. I know hard work. Shit who cares . Then I studied for my next exam of Hindi thats also a bad subject. Now I am writting this blog I know nothing much more i have to write but i will write


. So Bye.... Wanna Be my haiyaaaaaaa...Wu shang clan de bhen ko de dhakka

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What's wrong with DPS School

Hindi Wali Mam!!Worst Subject

Bhai Kya Problem Hai?????